quarta-feira, novembro 28

Draw me a smile

I no longer will allow myself
To drown in misery
And I fought with all my thoughts
Gave up the prototype of what I wanted to be

It's so easy to draw me a smile
you can't believe
You don't believe
You will see me
Rolling down the greenest hills

I'll be catching free rides on the wind
I'll be kissing the moonlight you see
I'll be hugging every second I live
I'll embrace the sunlight as if I depend on it
(I don't depend on you)

It's about time
I'm imune to your insults
I will never ever ever ever
Let you cross my way

I forgot how it's easy to draw a smile
I can't believe
I don't believe
Illusions fading
It's all coming back to me
I will roll down the hill inside an empty keg

I'll be strolling down an empty road
I'll be grabbing every fragment of the earth
I'll be singing every note I can
I'll make this hole damn world a place to call home

Sem comentários: