quinta-feira, novembro 29

Ignore my Conscience

Pulling eyelids backwards
REmovings eye lashes
Breaking jaws and bones
hit my words with sticks and stones
I can't get focused in this dimension
Covered by acid snow
Muscles stressed with tension
Now we all know
That it can't be decoded
And it can't be decrypted
This so much wanted coma
Has to go, to be treated

Fuck you sleepwalker
You creep, narrow-minded
How does it feel to be grinded
Into idiotic residues
Puppet you love to be played
Your strings security?
Gee, I'm amazed
GEt the fuck away from me

Shock therapy
Release me from these restraints
I resemble a tree
My grey mass for you awaits
The scheme wants to be free
I do not carry humam traits
Stinging like a bee
Oh atmosphere what a disgrace!
Must change the pace
The records will be erased
The demons we have faced
Will soon turn into waste

Fuck you dead body
You manequin, horse sighted
How does it feel to be a sheep
The whitest of them all
CAretaker you love to obey
The commands a byble?
Oh I will worship you
My brand new idol
The shepard is anestetisedNo longer being wiseThe shepard is anestetisedWho will introduce my demise?

Sem comentários: